WHAT’S GOING ON? HOW CAN WE HELP? By FREEQUILL
In an era of seemingly inevitable obstacles, increasing chaos, and worn-out debates, comes a refreshing combination of a better future with actionable, step-by-step plans of attack.
Available as Audiobook, Kindle, and Paperback.
Winner of the Literary Titan Gold Book Award, and recommended reading by The U.S Review.
“Mind-boggling, well-researched, captivating… powerful. 5 stars!”
-Romuald Dzemo for Readers’ Favorite
“An impeccably written, important addition for Freethinkers.”
-Professor Gehert Gertz for Pacific Book Review
“A thoughtful, feasible approach to loosening the chains of capitalism and rediscovering human value.”
-Steven Felicelli for San Francisco Book Review
“A rare piece of writing, one that makes an insightful and well-researched critique of our current society alongside positive and pro-active solutions.”
-Dr Mike Coto, Researcher at The University of Cambridge and Co-founder of Primera Impact
“ASTONISHING! From the moment I started I couldn’t put it down. Research, writing, and framework is flawless. I feel privileged to have had the opportunity to read this book.”
-Susan Kiley, author of A Resilient Soul
“Timely, practical, inspirational, and solution-focused.”
-Michelle Jacobs for The US Review
“I’d definitely recommend this book to anyone interested in making a positive difference in the world.”
-Nicolas Provencal, Founder of A Feather Way
“Insightful, pragmatic, and innovative.”
-Maddy Christopher for Seattle Book Review
“Clear and compelling… A timely antidote. 5 stars!”
-Christian Sia for Readers’ Favorite
“This is a necessary read for every global citizen.”
-Thomas Anderson for Literary Titan
• Science and reason with heart and compassion
• Eye-opening, solution-focused, and highly disruptive (in a good way!)
• Where did money come from? Is it time for a money-less society?
• A key resource for open-minded freethinkers.
• A step-by-step plan of attack to a sustainable and ethical future
• An actionable guide to utopia
• You CAN change the world, this is your guide
• Why some things suck and how to make things awesome
• The refreshing combo of answers and antidotes
• Ever wondered what the f*ck is going on? Ever wondered how we can help?
For every book sold Illuminate Press have pledged to plant ten trees. These trees will be used to reduce soil degradation and air pollution as well as provide sustainable and healthy food for families in need. To accomplish this they have become an official partner with TREES.org.
If there is any profit remaining they will continue to invest in sustainable and ethical projects that facilitate a brighter future.